Table of Contents
10 Ways How to Hack a Whatsapp Account
We all know how it begins, starting from the very beginning. Learn the best ways to hack the security of a whatsapp account. Whatsapp is an instant messaging app that is cross-platform that lets users chat, text, and share media, such as video messages and voice messages to individuals or groups of. Since its introduction in 2009, it’s quickly become the most widely-used messaging app with more than 1.5 billion active users per month. The app was designed by Brian Acton and Jan Kuom however, it is now managed by Facebook.
How to Hack a Whatsapp Account?
Note: The process of learning how to hack an Whatsapp Account is only to be used for education purpose.
How Can Hackers Infiltrate Whatsapp Accounts ?
Features of Whatsapp
* Utilizes an Internet connection for sending messages or texts
The media can also be distributed among chat groups and individuals.
* Free video and voice calls
Users can effortlessly connect their chats to their devices, computers, iPads or Android tablets using Whatsapp Web
* Users may record voice messages
Users can send spreadsheets, documents, and slideshows with out the hassle of file-sharing applications or emails.
* Calls and messages are protected
A built-in camera is included to capture unforgettable moments
* Users are able to post their location live in real-time.
New users sign up for an account by using their email address as well as a phone number to verify their identity.
How Secure is Whatsapp? How to Hack a Whatsapp Account.
With the help of the end-to end encryption offered by the app chats and calls are secured, ensuring that no one else can access the messages or listen to them. This is due to the fact that messages are protected by the use of a lock. Only you and the receiver are the only ones with the key to unlock and read the messages.
This is done automatically, meaning there’s no need to alter the settings or create secret chats. In addition, users can activate two-factor authentication, which provides another layer of protection, making it more difficult for attackers to gain access to. This can all be made obsolete if you are able to hack into a Whatsapp Account.
But, Whatsapp is still vulnerable to attacks by hackers. Because backups of chats aren’t secured by encryption that is end-to-end an attacker can gain access to older chats by hacking into the cloud storage account of a user.
Methods How to Hack a Whatsapp Account
This is a scam made by hackers to get sensitive information , such as login details such as passwords and usernames. Whatsapp Phishing involves removing an QR Code from Whatsapp Web and displaying it on a new page. In the event that the target scans the QR code with Whatsapp it will retrieve the credentials of the web browser and save them to an encrypted file. The credentials you have saved can be used to sign in to the account of someone who had scanned the QR.
The phishing software primarily uses node.js and socket.io for the web page and selenium for scripting browsers that connect to The Whatsapp website client. In the beginning, the program begins at Http, and also a socket.io server. If an unconnected client connects to socket.io the program will ask for an instance of selenium in order to open an entirely new browser. It will then join web.whatsapp.com.
2. Use Keyloggers
In addition, hackers could utilize keylogger software to access the WhatsApp account. Keylogger is a computer application that tracks each keystroke is typed by a targeted user on their mobile device. It accomplishes this by watching the user’s input and keeping a record of every key hit, and then saving the information to use later. When the user you want to target opens WhatsApp within their phone the keylogger will collect all information that they input into the phone and saves the data for you to use later. There are many kinds of keyloggers that are available online, including iKey monitor and mSpy.
3. Using MAC Spoofing
This process involves changing the factory-allocated Media Access Control address of the network interface of an internet-connected device. In addition to being free, it doesn’t require any technical knowledge. The most basic requirements to complete is the victim’s MAC address as well as the steps below:
1. Completely remove the private WhatsApp accounts from the device. You can re-install WhatsApp when you are completed with this procedure.
- Step 2: Secretly gain access to the victim’s phone to locate your victim’s MAC address. It is important to remember that the address is composed of 12 characters. However, you can easily locate it by following the steps dependent on the phone.
To connect to Android smartphones,, go into Settings > About phone > Status > Wi-Fi MAC address
If you are using Windows phones, visit Settings > About > Additional Info > MAC address
To connect to Wi-Fi on iPhone gadgets, go in Settings > General Wi-Fi Address
o To enable WLAN on your BlackBerry navigate to the Options menu > Device Details about the device and status of the device > WLAN MAC
- Step 3: Find your personal MAC address by using the same method described above. Make sure that it matches your device and then store it in a secure location to be used later.
- Step 4: Insert your victim’s MAC address in your device. This method is known as spoofing , which tells WhatsApp that you’re trying to sign into your account while in reality, you have access to the victim’s account through your phone.
- Step 5: Then, download and install specific MAC software for spoofing, based on the kind of device you’re using. If you own an iPhone make use of WiFiSpoof and Mac Daddy X and for Android devices, you can use the Terminal emulator and BusyBox. Enter “IP link show” in the terminal and then search for the interface that matches the MAC address.
- Step 6. Download and install WhatsApp to your phone and then. When you install the app in the first place, you’ll have to set it up using the target’s phone number and this will allow you to view the messages of your target and other information.
- Step 7: Once you input the account’s phone address, the true person who owns the phone will be given an authorization code that will confirm that the new phone is theirs. The good news is that you already have the phone near you, so you’ll need to check the verification code and then enter this code in order to prove. Once you’ve verified it, you’ll have full access to the user’s WhatsApp account. Make sure to erase your verification number from the victim’s phone before returning it.
- Step 8: Last but not least you’ll need change your MAC address once you have gained access to the victim’s phone. Follow the same procedure that you did in the 3rd step to alter your MAC address, and then restore the mobile phone.
4. Mobile Phone Hacking
The mobile phone Hacking as well as monitoring allows you to keep track of all activities on the targeted device. You will be able to easily view the specifics of every communication , including all text messages and calls (incoming deleted, outgoing, or deleted). Additionally you can also look at internet activity history and Whatsapp actions. All of this can easily be hackable and available through your app controls panel. Some example of the mobile surveillance applications are: Xyspy, TruthSpy, and Spybubble.
5. SS7 Attack
SS7 which is a shorthand in the form of Signaling System 7 is an international standard for telecommunications that specifies the manner in which the public switched telephone (PSTN) ( PSTN) communicates with the digital signaling network. Additionally, it provides number translation and billing prepaid, as well as messaging service (SMS) in addition to other services that are available to the mass market. Hackers make use of the vulnerability of SS7 by fooling the telecom network into thinking the victim’s phone is the same phone like the victims’ phone.
After the network is fooled, hackers are able to track the genuine WhatsApp users by creating brand new WhatsApp with an unidentified code. The attacker then is in control of the account, with the capability to send and receive messages. More alarming is the fact that the hacker now has the capability of sending messages for the benefit of the user and also read messages that are confidential to the victim without needing to attempt to break secure end-to-end encryption protocols.
6. Session Hijacking
It is the process of using the user’s computer session in order to gain access without authorization to data or services following successful obtaining the session ID of the victim. Session hijacking is very likely when you use Whatsapp’s Web version. Whatsapp website version. Contrary to other messaging platforms, WhatsApp does notify users when there is another active session. This makes the method of hacking an whatsapp account very easy. However, the majority of users don’t take note of this, thereby providing the attacker with access to all data within the targeted WhatsApp accounts until the user chooses the option of closing the second session on their device.
7. Using Social Engineering
As opposed to hacking strategies hackers don’t hack into your system or device using some kind of specific malware. Instead, they carry out the attack through the extraction of sensitive data manipulating you in some way. They then use the information against you , by hacking in to your systems and taking sensitive and private information. In most cases, they lure users on the internet with advertisements that offer gifts, free movies or music downloads and they ask for the person’s Whatsapp contact number.
8. Use of a Whatsapp Hack Tool
A variety of hacking tools are designed to monitor Whatsapp without revealing the user’s identity. An excellent example is of our programs that is available for purchase. It comes with simple-to-use features which are helpful to hack to any Whatsapp account from another mobile device. It works on Android as well as iPhone devices. The app was developed by a group of code experts after they had successfully closed an issue that was discovered inside the Whatapp security database.
Hackers created and introduced the undetectable “worm” into the system that allows the hacker to connect to any account and take important information such as chat logs, calls and chats. The most important features:
- * A two-day trial for free. day trial
- * Easy to use
- * Hacking is not detected
- * Fast
- * GPS coordinates of the device you’re trying to target
- * Voice recording and call control
- • Direct connection to messaging and other media stored on your device.
- Professional support is unlimited. assistance
- * is compatible on mobile devices as well as desktop operating systems.
- The following countries support HTML0.
9. DNS Spoofing
This is a kind of hacking on computers where a victim is required to visit an unauthentic website that is disguised as the real thing, in order to divert traffic , or to take personal information from users. It is possible to go unnoticed for quite a while. After a human-language is entered into the computer and DNS Server DNS Server finds the actual IP address and then redirects the request made by the user’s browser to the machine based on its IP address. In the end, hackers employ DNS Spoofing to steal the original Whatsapp website address, and redirect it to a different IP address. In the process, the user’s personal data could be compromised.
10. Sidejacking With Firesheep
Firesheep is only effective only when the victim and attacker are connected to the same network. It happens by an attacker who gets grasp of the user’s cookie that isn’t encrypted, making it vulnerable. This allows the attacker access to the website of the user. This is usually done in open, wireless public networks. It’s similar to https hijacking.
Many ways that one can be able to avoid becoming a victim:
- * Don’t make use of unsupported version of Whatsapp such as GBWhatsapp
- * Make sure that your Whatsapp messages are not backed into Google Drive or iCloud
- * Turn on two-factor authentication to enable additional security settings when you log in, like creating a password or answering an security question.
- * Avoid using wifi access points that are public or insecure. points
- * Do not divulge any personal information including the details of identification and phone numbers.
- Stop installation programs from unknown sources
- * It’s vital to secure your Whatsapp with a secure app to secure your account from unwanted users
- * If your phone is stolen or lost Make sure that you have your SIM card is secured and Whatsapp disabled by the network provider you use
- * Make sure to quit Whatsapp Web from your browser
- Beware of scams. Whatsapp does not send email unless you have first reached out to them asking for assistance
- * Avoid suspicious links.
Note: The process of learning how to hack the security of a whatsapp account is only to be used for education reasons.
Like us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/hannibalhackersUK/